Heat Pump Maintenance in Grandville, Ferrysburg, Coopersville, MI, and Surrounding Areas
Heating rapair Grand Rapids, Ferrysburg, Coopersville, Grand Rapids, Walker, East Grand Rapids, Ada, Cascade, Kentwood, Caledonia, Middleville, Comstock Park, Rockford, Sparta, Holland, Nunica, Fruitport, Spring Lake, Grand haven, West, Olive, Zeeland, Hudsonville, Jenison, Allendale, Bryon center, Allegan, Comstock Park, Cedar Springs, Kent City, Ravenna, Muskegon, Muskegon Heights, Norton Shores, Wayland, MI and Surrounding Areas
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa.
- Verify correct thermostat operation.